Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Poor Honey!

Honey, my enemy, went to the vet tonight. Unfortunately, she's got a couple new mammary tumors that have popped up and need to be removed. She had 3 big tumors when Mommy pulled her from the pound, but now that her mammary tissue is shrinking because of her spay, 4 tiny ones are now showing under the skin. She's going to have to have surgery and get her belly all cut up again. She'll come home looking like Frankenbeagle.

Even tho she's a pesky beagle and she breaks into my room alot, I don't want her to be sick! We may have to set up a lemonade stand in the front yard as a fundraiser for Honey's surgery. Who's thirsty????

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. I'd love some home made lemonade:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Gee Kinzi, poor Honey. You know you want the best for Honey and a lemonade stand might just be the right thing to do. I will pray for Honey and tell your Mom to let us know how it goes.
    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete