Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Paybacks are a B*tch!

Hi everyone! This is Honey...the foster dog that Kinzi seems to enjoy tattling on. She's on the sofa (again!) so I snuck down here and logged into her blog. She has some nerve asking if I was raised in a barn! Look at how she used to look before Mommy got her cleaned up. She looked like she'd been rolling around in the dirt with some pigs or something! I may sit on the kitchen table, but I don't leave any stains behind after I get off!

And she wants to know how I get on the kitchen table? I'll tell you...I'm quite a jumper! I may have short, stubby, Basset Hound legs but I can out jump any dog in the neighborhood! Kinzi is gonna have to drop a few more pounds before she can haul her lard butt up on anything more than a foot tall.

So I'll be monitoring this blog to make sure she's not snitching on me anymore and if she does...it will be WAR!!!

Woof!

Honey (or Miss Honey-Pie as my mommy likes to call me)

PS...hey Kinzi...rumor has it that Mommy is going to paint pottery this Friday...and the new bowl will be for MEEEEEEEEEEE! Take THAT, Sushi breath! Maybe if you apologize to me...I'll tell her to make one for you, too.


1 comment:

  1. ROTFLMAO!!!! Oh My goodness, its on now! Sushi Breath?!?!?! That killed me:)

    ReplyDelete