Sunday, July 25, 2010

Boy..he is handsome!

This is Starsky...currently at the Wyandotte Animal Shelter waiting for a home. He's declawed, a little older...and a chunky monkey just like me! He'd fit in great around here. OK someone needs to get adopted out of here so we have room! Jillian is sitting here helping me shop for men and she agrees that Binky and Casey are no fun...so she's voting for a new man, too!

I heard Mommy say something about me having a bath today...so I need to go hide under the dresser in my room until the coast is clear.

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. Starsky is your type Kinzi! Love him!!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starsky is extra large and in charge. He's yet to meet a lady he couldnt charm;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kinzi,

    I am sorry I have neglected you lately. I really am sorry. Just been soooo busy. I have read all the notes and did see that your security was broken in to by the dogs. Hey Kinzi, Starsky is one great cat and is a real looker. I hope your Mom had some adoptions this weekend and can bring him home for you. Have a great week pretty girl and I won't stay gone so long next time.
    Hugs to you
    Sandy/fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete