Sunday, February 27, 2011

I thnk the groundhog must have lied...

What's with all this snow and junk we are getting? I thought the groundhog said we'd have an early spring this year. Well...WHERE IS IT?????????????? It's a good thing that groundhog lives in Pennsylvania or I might have to give him a good whack upside the head! Jillian said she'd help me by using her claws to hold him down.

I know, I know...Jilly and I need to find some other way of working out our frustrations and dealing with cabin fever. Violence is not the answer. I used to eat to deal with my stress but in this house, all the food is on lockdown so unless I start gnawing on the furniture...that won't work. Come on, Spring!!!!!!!!!!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, Kinzi! I LOVE SNOW but I am so OVER IT! Bring on the Sunshine and 70 degree weather!

    ReplyDelete