Saturday, February 12, 2011

What a day

Can anything else go wrong? First, I got stuffed against my will into the carrier and managed to sink my fangs into Mommy's hand before the door closed. (I was asleep when Daddy grabbed me and I was very mad to be woken up!) ...sorry Mommy...I will get you a Hello Kitty bandage if you need one.

Second...at the event there were alot of barking dogs and nobody really paid any attention to me. When it was over and Mommy grabbed me to take me out of the cage, I grabbed the bars with my paws and as Mommy pulled me, I pulled the cage until it landed on Mommy's forehead. (sorry, Mommy...would a Hello Kitty bandage work for that, too?) As if the bad language that spewed out of Mommy's mouth when the cage crushed her skull wasn't bad enough, I was so upset that I piddled while she was putting me into the cat carrier. Honestly, when is she just gonna realize that I hate these events and stop taking me???

And lastly...I found out that Mommy adopted Jillian today! So Jillian gets to stay here forever but I'm still being forced to find a new home. What's up with that? Is this about the nip and the cage on the head thing...cuz I said I was sorry...

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. I have to say that I laughed out loud when I read about your bad day:( I'm sorry you had one and all but I totally know what your mommy goes through at these events. one time my foster pulled the cage off the table and it nailed my toes! (Serves me right for wearing sandals, she said!) But after my hello kitty bandaid and a toy story one too, We decided to adopt her... Stay the course Kinzi;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Gee Kinzi Quick, you have a few hours left and it is Valentine's day. You need to get your best purr motor going and your softest cuddle and snuggle and get up on Mom's lap and stay there as long as your Mom lets you so she will know how special you are and how much you love her. Now what is the deal Kinzi with her adopting Jillian into the family forever. I think maybe she has plans in the back of her mind to adopt you because we know she loves you lots. You know, I adopted my brat cat Sunny because I did love him but he caused so much difficulty trying to take him to adoptions I just couldn't do it any longer. Every time I took him he would have an asthma attack and would be fine when we got home. Now don't tell mom I told you but do you know how to wheeze and get teary eyed on the way to adoptions? Hmm might be worth a try! Okay Kinzi, Hurry now and get going loving and purring on your Mom and I wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day to my pretty girl Kinzi.
    Love and hugs ♥

    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete