Friday, February 4, 2011

Dear Winston...

Dear Winston,

Thank you for sending a picture of yourself taking a stroll in the snow maze your mommy & daddy made for you. (Did Mommy really help...or did she stand inside and watch Daddy make it from the kitchen window?)

As for a snow maze here...the answer to that is a resounding *(#%)#$ NO! The reason is that in 2008, my mommy and daddy thought they were going to have to move to Tennessee so they started selling off stuff. The beloved snow blower now lives in Ohio with a neighbor of one of Mommy's friends. The last 2 winters weren't so bad cuz Daddy lived in Tennessee and Mommy was here alone. The neighbors who have snow blowers felt sorry for Mommy and cleaned the driveway most of the time for her. Now that Daddy lives at home again, nobody is taking pity on them so they shovel by hand. That's the story of why the beagles here don't have a snow maze.

I also heard that your mommy and my mommy are having a disagreement over who should win the super bowl. Hopefully things don't get too ugly cuz I know my mommy is going to visit you next month and we don't want that trip to be cancelled over a silly football game!

Love, Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry Kinzi, my mom doesn't really care who wins since Colts and Bears aren't even part of it. The best part now is the commercials! I just love having my picture on your blog - makes us friends now.

    My mom and Molly stayed inside and watched I couldn't wait to go out to my maze.

    Sorry you don't have a snowblower any more. Guess they didn't think Tennessee people ever got snow. Maybe some day they will get another one and your beagle friends will be able to go out without plowing their way through.

    Can't wait to meet you Mommy soon!

    Love

    Winston

    ReplyDelete