Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm soooo happy!!!!!!!

Hello..Jillian here. Kinzi was nice enough to let me post on HER blog today to give a big announcement! BUDDY HAS BEEN ADOPTED!!!!! That boy used to chase me around and torment me so badly that it made the pesky beagles look like saints! So WOOOO HOOOOOOOO that he's now living with a very nice lady in Wyandotte who has no other pets. I heard that Buddy didn't even hide under the bed at her house and he slept with her on the first night!

Gotta give kudo's to Erin from PAWS who took this sexy photo of me at the "love me because..." event yesterday. You can even see the cute pink spots on my nose that Mommy likes to kiss!

Gotta go...we all need naps before the football game starts. I guess we're supposed to support the cheese team...although cats don't really like cheese, except for one gray one that lives at Terra's house. haha

XOXO, Jilly Bean

3 comments:

  1. LOL, Terra's cat spice really loves it huh? :) It was so nice to pet you again Jillian:) I know some one out there is looking for a pretty kitty like you! I saw Loretta too. She is still as sweet as she was at the shelter. And you are right! Erin does take Beautiful pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Sweet Jillian, so good to see you again and glad that Buddy found his perfect forever home. Your turn will be soon you know. You sure are a beauty and I also love the little pink spots on your perfect and pretty nose. Have a terrific week.
    Hugs to you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear Buddy got adopted! You can finally get some piece and quiet! Great photo of you too.

    ReplyDelete