Friday, March 4, 2011

What kind of girls weekend is this???

Mommy is heading off to Indiana to visit her friend Janet, and also my friend, Winston the beagle. She claims it's a girls only weekend...but I'm a girl so how come I don't get to go? I bet Honey would like to go, too! NO FAIR!!!!!!!!

However...on the flip side of that, we can usually con Daddy out of some snackage if we bat our eyelashes at him and roll over for belly rubs...so it may be a really good weekend without Mommy!!!

Winston, make sure Mommy stays out of trouble over there!

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry Kinzi -- I've got it covered. Steve and I will hang out and Janet & your mom and Molly can do the girls thing. Hope she knows where my treat door is. I will be sure to show her that the first thing. Have a good time with your dad and bat those eyelashes pretty girl.

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There Kinzi, sorry I have not talked to you in a while. Sounds like you will have a good weekend with your Dad. You know sometimes it is good to have a weekend with lots of spoiling like you can get from one parent. With those pretty big eyes you have you are sure to melt his heart and get extra treats and pets for sure. Have a great one pretty girl and talk to you soon.
    Love and hugs
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine your mom's surprise when she gets back to all this SNOW;) Hope she drives safe and good luck conning the treats:)

    ReplyDelete