Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Ummm...can I get some help here???

Ahem...excuse me...could someone please pull me out of this crater in the couch?
Clearly this dumb dog isn't going to offer any help. She's acting like she can't even see me here..stuck in this obscene position! Oh wait...what's that?? Now she's offering to help me if I give her half my dinner for a week! Now I know why girl dogs are called the B word! Sheesh! ...and don't even get me started on Mom...who's got time to snap this picture but not to help me! Good thing Casey wasn't around to see this! Hopefully he doesn't read my blog!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kinzi, you poor baby. You need to come and live at my house. I would never let you lay like that for that long. I have to admit I did chuckle for a minute. What is with that doggie that just sat and looked at you. He could have helped you a little bit. I hope you don't give him any of your treats. Thank you for the chuckle tonight - I really needed it. I wasn't laughing at you but with you pretty girl
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My goodness. What kind of Kitty Injustice is this? SOme one call animal control! A mom who snaps a picture instead of helping a kitten in need. Geez. What is the world coming to? ;)

    ReplyDelete