Saturday, June 26, 2010

Shake, Rattle, and Roll!

So did anyone else feel the earthquake last week?? Mommy was at work when it happened and she felt it. She said to her coworkers that she thought it was an earthquake and everyone except for a guy named Ron thought she was bonkers.

I'd like to point out that Michigan is normally a safe place to be to avoid natural disasters like hurricanes, tornadoes, and earthquakes...but this past week we had 2 of the three!!! YIKES! During the tornado warning, Mommy and Daddy made all of us go into the basement. I remembered when I had to live down there full time and thought maybe that was what was going on again so I high-tailed it right back up the stairs again...all 13 of them!!! Whew...that's enough exercise for this week...I'm still resting on the sofa.

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kinzi,

    Naw - didn't feel the earthquake but those thunder storms were pretty scary. Got my cats in their carriers and close to the basement just in case but I never went down stairs. I am happy we are all safe.
    Hugs to you
    Sandy/fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete