Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sundays are for napping!

Ya...Mommy caught me taking a cat nap on the sofa. It was awesome! I had the whole thing to myself...no dogs were trying to use me as a pillow or anything. The fan was blowing on me and Mommy was watching golf and hoping that some old geezer named Davis Love III would win. He didn't win, but Mommy was just happy that she got to see him for a few minutes. I guess some hottie with an Irish accent won. Mommy wasn't too sad about that! What's really funny is that mommy absolutely despises golf...yet she watched it for like 4 hours today. I think she got too much sun and it affected her brain.

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Kinzi,
    I watched golf yesterday too and took a nap during it! Actually, 7 of us did in my grandparents' living room after Father's day dinner-it was pretty funny! Watching golf is the best way to nap.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Girl Kinzi, you look so cute there.
    Love you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete