Saturday, June 5, 2010

I've got Saturday Night Fever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, what I really have is the opposite of that. It's Saturday and nobody is coming over, Mommy went shopping and then planted some flowers (in between murdering mosquitoes) and then she watched a movie she's already seen 500 times. We need some action around here! Maybe Honey will break something or get into trouble...that's always good for some excitement. tee hee

Maybelle the kitty had her surgery this week and she's doing very well! Thanks again to everyone who donated.

Hope all of you are having a better Saturday night than we are.

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Hi pretty Kinzi
    Sorry I didn't get to your note before now. Busy weekend and I didn't get to relax or watch any movies. Sometimes you need to do that. I was happy to hear that Mabelle did well with her surgery. Hope all is well with you. Have a great week. Got to run - going to my other job at the WAC and see all the kittys there.
    Hugs to you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete