Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ahhh fresh air!

Finally the temps have dropped and we can open up the windows for some fresh air. Of course around here that also means that we can hear all the birds chirping outside and Hope, the cockatiel, likes to answer them back early in the morning. Guess nobody is sleeping in around here until we turn the AC back on.

Tonight Mommy is going to see Jessica's new house. Jessica is our baby-sitter and the one who makes the awesome clay figures. I heard that there might be some times when Mommy and Daddy go away that the dogs and I will have to go camp out at Jessica's for the weekend...so I hope it's a nice big house with a big sofa for me to lay on all day when I'm over there!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Kinzi, yes it is cool - kinda cold even but that is okay, I will think about how hot I was last week. I don't have an AC so it gets pretty hot here and my cats get grumpy. I also have two Cockatiels who love to talk with the outside birds. They are 18 years old. I am on vacation this week but the only thing extra I am doing is sleeping in and that is good.
    Have a great rest of the week. Don't worry about all the booming noise in the next few days - just kooky people out there throwing fire crackers for the 4th of July celebration.
    See you pretty girl
    Your friend
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete