Friday, March 18, 2011

Did ya miss me?

I know it's been a long time since I wrote...I've been busy! Mommy got a new fish tank for the living room, and it gives me and Jillian something to watch. Jillian is lucky she can jump onto the cabinet next to it and really stare those fishies in the eyes...I have to just watch from the floor.

So, anyone watching basketball? Mommy stayed up till midnight last night to watch some team called Gonzaga. For some reason, they are her favorite...has something to do about them reminding her of Gorgonzola cheese and that they are bulldogs. She also picked some team called the Wooford Terriers but they didn't win and that made Mommy very sad. Her method of picking teams based on their mascot didn't pay off that time. She said they are the terriers and they're from Wooford, and terriers say "woof woof"...so how could she not pick them?! (I think we need to get Mommy some Cadbury eggs before she goes completely insane).

Kinzi

PS...Winston had a scare after his surgery and got to make a little trip to the emergency vet, but he's doing fine now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah Kinzi, get those eggs for Mommy -- it could be a long 2 weeks. I'm doing much better now, thanks. I got my stitches out yesteday and I don't need Emma's life vest thing. At least that is what it reminds me of. I think I could use that at the lake and not sink. But then again, fat floats but I don't like the water.

    Hang in there Kinzi. There may not be football next fall so really stock up on those eggs!

    Thanks for the concern.

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Winston! Sending happy thoughts his way:) Also, Fish tanks are fun to watch but hard to swim in so stay clear! ;)

    ReplyDelete