Monday, March 7, 2011

Holy Toy Basket!


Mommy made it home from her trip. The car was full of alot more stuff than when she left, so I think she did some serious shopping while she was there. Janet took her to the world's most amazing shoe store and the Home and Garden show. You'd think with all that shopping she'd have brought something home for US...right??? ...but she didn't!

She showed us this picture of Winston's toy basket...it's HUGE! I guess most of the toys get played with by his sister, Molly....but still...when Emma the beagle saw this she got a little miffed cuz the beagle toy basket here isn't nearly that big. I've got the worlds best bowl collection and I'm even a little jealous of all those toys. I think I need more bowls!

Everyone missed Mommy while she was gone. Emma sat and looked out the window waiting for Mommy to come home Saturday night. Daddy took good care of all of us and nobody starved to death. As for the snow...it snowed about an inch where Mommy went so it's not like she was in the tropics wearing shorts and a tank top. It was cold there, too.

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Glad your mommy is home safe and sound. I can send some toys your way:)

    ReplyDelete