Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Whew...what a night!

So I just got home from the book fair where little kids were reading to me. One girl read me a story from a book called Bobby vs. the Girls....I think I knew where that one was headed since "Kinzi vs. the boys" seems to be the story of my life. Another girl read me a book about a curious monkey named George. At first I thought it was about the chunky monkey George that lives here, but I found out this was really a monkey. The book was about pizza...so that was great, but I noticed on the back cover there was a recipe for veggie pizzas. Why must I be surrounded by vegetarians?????

Some other girl had this book about Barbie...but man, it wasn't like any Barbie book Mommy or I had ever seen. Mommy could hardly pronounce the names of the characters in the book and there seemed to be an evil plot unfolding! Yikes!

There were a couple sexy boys there...one fuzzy guy named Yoji and a big, sexy, black boy named Vinnie. I had to keep it clean, tho...since kids were around. When is the book fair for grown ups????

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. Kinzi, It was wonderful to see you looking so beautiful:) Your mom is lucky to have a girl as lovely as you:) I am proud of you for taking care of your self. Keep up the great work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinzi, I am glad you had so much fun. I know everyone there fell in love with you pretty girl.
    Hugs to you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Vinnie liked being around Kinzi. Although, he doesn't really know how to act around girls since he has 3 brothers and girls never come to the house! It was good to see you Kinzi-keep up the good work!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete