Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Not so sure about putting that shovel away...

Remember a couple weeks ago when we finally got brave and put the snow shovel in the garage? Well...something tells me that we still had bad luck because we did that! I know it didn't snow...but it's really cold outside and the dogs come in all wet and grumbling. Mommy says if we get much more rain the pond fish will be swimming around the whole back yard!

Mommy went to the pound tonight and told me about all the handsome older men they have there. I sure wish she'd bring one home!!!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean Kinzi, I put my shovel down the basement last week. I think it is my fault for all this cold weather again. I think I will go get it again. So your Mommy went to the pound tonight. Yes, there are some good looking older guy cats there. Did she tell you about Dimitri? He is really good looking and a big boy. He is declawed also. I love him and will miss he a lot but he needs a home and a girlfriend cuz he is lonely. I wish she would come on Monday or Friday when I am there so I can show her Dimitri. Oh well, have a good day and hope it warms up. My feet are cold again.
    Love and hugs
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete