Saturday, May 22, 2010

Boy kitties...


Hey Sandy...Mommy said she did snuggle with Dimitri but he got kinda sassy with her...so I think he may have blown his chances to be my new boy toy! You better tell him to act better when Mommy shows up there kitty shopping. Mommy has her eye on either Pacey or Milo...she has a thing for gray and white cats and also tabby cats that have white on them...so right now I think those two probably have the best chances. I've seen Pacey and he is one sexy man, alright, just look at the picture! I melt when I look into those eyes...could be trouble if he shows up here in person cuz now I'm moving around pretty fast and since he's so much older than me I might actually be able to catch him! ...what should I do with him if I actually DO catch him???? What if he wants to get married...then I'm stuck cooking and cleaning and doing his laundry...oh wait...MOMMY gets to do all that!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Oh No Kinzi, I will have to have a talk with that boy Dimitri. He is always so good with me. What is he thinking. Not a good thing to make a fuss when someone can take him to a home. Pacey is a good looker and a old boy. Take care pretty girl and talk to you later
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete