Thursday, December 2, 2010

Oh no...Now for sure Santa isn't stopping here...

I got busted today eating Sunny's breakfast. I climbed on the cat tree, jumped to the kitchen table, and then jumped to the island. I thought I could get away with it cuz Mommy was in the shower...but I got so involved with inhaling all the food I didn't even notice when she took this picture! I know all of you are cheering and saying how great it is that I'm able to even do that...but Mommy is NOT happy! She claims it's already hard enough to keep my food separate from all the other cats so I don't eat too much, but if I get so mobile that I can climb anywhere, she won't be able to easily feed the other cats. She said maybe Santa can pick me up Christmas eve and drop me at a new house somewhere...but let's face it, with all the swearing Mommy does watching football plus me climbing on the kitchen island and then Buddy chasing Jillian around...I really think it's a done deal that he isn't stopping here.

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Oh Pretty Girl Kinzi, that is okay - we all slip up sometimes when we think no one is watching and we are wanting something. Besides, you have been doing so well all year I am sure that Santa will stop by to bring you all some nice presents. Don't worry, your little slip up is okay as long as you are careful to do some extra running around to burn off the calories you will be just fine. Maybe Mom can put the other cats food in separate room that you can't get to. Maybe a baby gate and the other cats can jump over but you can't do that yet.
    Love and hugs
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete