Saturday, December 25, 2010

The fat man was here!

Santa found our house! I'm perplexed about my gifts, tho. I got a Barbie Dream House. Sure...it's nice, but even with all my weight loss I still can't fit my butt on the little sofa in there...so I'm not sure how I'm supposed to play with it. I also got an Easy Bake Oven...which doesn't help me much cuz I don't know how to cook and I didn't get any tiny oven mitts to wear when I'm using it.

Ok...Ok...so you're not falling for any of that. Truth is...I got a yummy can of food for breakfast instead of the usual diet kibble, and a really cool catnip toy that so far everyone in the house has played with except for me. I got a Christmas smooch from Mommy and I think later I will get some lap time during a movie.

Hope Santa was good to all of you!

Love, Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. AWWW Kinzi - see I told you that Santa would not forget you. I am glad you got some yummy food and a new toy. I am sure you got some special cuddle time on Mommys lap also. I am happy that you had such a good Christmas. Hee Hee - you were funny trying to fool everyone to think you got those other toys - Have a good day Pretty Girl
    Love you
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? Santa knows how hard you're working and how much you love your mommy. He's very forgiving;) I got to spend time with Anthony, Slade and my pets. That's all I really wanted this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you too Kinzi. Glad Santa could find your house. I can come help with that oven thing. Good things can come out of that -- we can use something to pull the good stuff out. Molly & I had our special "Quincy" birthday treats a couple of weeks ago. We did send special thoughts up to him and thought of him at this time. I know I probably have had more of the birthday cake than he ever did but it will be his cake forever now.

    I know how Honey feels up there on the couch with all those blankies. I have been sneaking up on Moly's couch and snuggling into her blankies -- boy is she mad about that. She just sits on the floor and glares at me. She doesn't know there is enough room for two beagles up there.

    Oh well we have 51 weeks until we have to be really good again for Santa. Eat bunches this week cause I heard something about no food in the new year.

    Love Winston

    ReplyDelete