Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finally...back on the computer!

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been very busy around here. Ya see...there are lots of presents under the tree and I've taken it upon myself to protect them all from the pesky beagles. They like to tear into them to see if there might be dog toys in there. I've also been checking all the gift tags on them and I'm a little worried...none of them are for me!

I know I've been kinda bad. I keep getting on the island in the kitchen and stealing nibbles of food from Sunny. I get yelled at that I'm breaking my diet...but I bet if I was on the biggest loser I'd get extra credit for managing to get my fat @ss up onto the Island in the first place! I don't think that should be a reason for me to not get any presents!

Mommy says I don't need any presents because I already have the world's best bowl collection...and that I don't need a new kitty bed because I spend all day sleeping on the sofa anyway. That's a rip off if I ever heard one! She promised me a new bed of my own as soon as I stopped pooping on my blankie. Now that I've done that, I still don't have a new bed. It's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Good things come to those who wait, Kinzi:) Merry Christmas to all you cool cats and crazy dogs & bunnies and birds at Chez Smith:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kinzi, now I know you are doing such a good job watching those presents and I also know that your Mom has a special hidey place for your presents. She is sure to have special presents for you but remember, Santa brings the best presents for the best kittys at Christmas time and your presents will be the biggest pile. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas.
    Love and Hugs pretty girl
    Sandy/fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete