Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Why didn't we get one???

Mommy went to the pound last night with Rhonda. I know this cuz she came home smelling like all kinds of strange animals. The pesky beagles were on to her immediately!!!!!!!! I don't see any new sexy boy kitties hanging around, so I take it that Mommy came home empty handed. I heard that Rhonda pulled a sexy man, tho. Maybe I'll have to sneak over to her house to check out the newbie! Mommy says we can't get any new fosters because Quincy is so sick...but I'm doing my best to convince her. When Mommy is at work, I'm in the living room trying to teach the new bird to say stuff like "we need more cats"...but so far she's not cooperating. At least all of Mommy's teams did well this weekend so Dixie didn't learn any bad words.

Kinzi

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pretty Girl Kinzi, yep, she was there alright and had her hands on several cats but I think she is just trying to decide which one needs to go home with her. I was glad Rhonda picked a new kitty to take home. Don't teach the bird too many bad words okay! Have a great day Kinzi,
    Your friend,
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geeze Kinzi, I was thinking of sending Winston up there to teach Dixie to howl like a beagle. Wouldn't that freak out all of the cats (and the other beagles)???? Sure would bet the @#%^&^&*^*
    COLTS that she may learn otherwise.

    Hang in there I bet there are more cat dudes just around the corner. Keep Quincy in your prayers and keep him comfortable. Poor guy.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete