Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Where's the rubber ducky?

Mommy is home. Everyone got hugs and kisses upon her return...I got a bath! Speaking of baths...rumor has it my buddy in Indiana, Winston Beagle, is getting lots of baths these days. Guess he was getting in trouble digging in the garden and wound up with a case of ringworm. EWWWWWWWWWWWW.....Cooties!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear that, Winston, but for once I take comfort in knowing someone is getting more baths than I am!

What the heck is up with those Colts, Winston? The bad language is flying around here! I'm spending most Sundays hiding under the bed with my paws over my ears. And if that's not bad enough, Mommy was also mad that Kurt Warner spent the first episode of Dancing with the Stars showing off his SEVEN kids and kissing his wife. Mommy has officially given him up!! Those of you who know her are aware of just now much Mommy LOVES kids...so knowing Kurt has seven of them pushed her over the edge. She didn't even make it to watching the 2nd episode of the show! Sorry, Kurt.

Kinzi

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! 7 Kids?!?!?! THats like a litter of kittens:( Gross!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kinzi, yep it is true - just finished my bath as a matter of fact. Boy I really hate that. I am getting better though and just sitting down and taking it. It feels good after the bath cause all my blankies and pillows and sheets come out of the dryer nice and warm. Who knew those dang tomatoes had a fungus. Being called a mushroom is not funny. Oh well at least it is better than having crop circles all over my body.

    Can't help you on the Colts situation - we surely don't know what is up with them - it is going to be a long season if we have to keep holding our breath.

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pretty Kinzi, I am glad your Mommy is back home. Sorry you had to get a bath but you know it feels better when it is all over.
    Have a good day
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete