Tuesday, April 12, 2011

We are having company!

This weekend Janet is coming to visit. She and Mommy have alot of fun stuff planned, like going to Ikea and to the "Hops for Hope" fundraiser for the bunny rescue. Janet is planning to try to win some of the auction baskets there, and whatever money she has left is getting blown at Ikea or Home Goods. I'm a little concerned because I don't think those stores sell much good stuff for cats...so I'm guessing there won't be any new toys for me.

We have Honey in training for batting her eyelashes at Janet and snuggling up to her real close. We need Janet to get suckered into taking Honey home with her! Mommy even made Honey have a bath so she would smell nice. Boy, am I glad I don't have to have baths anymore. The dogs seem to like it, though. They run through the house like maniacs. I just don't get it. I used to run and hide after I had one. Are all dogs that crazy or just beagles?

Kinzi

P.S. Hey Winston, Honey is really cute and smart and she's a sound sleeper. She's not as bossy or high maintenance as your sister, Molly...so don't try to talk your mom out of taking her home!

3 comments:

  1. Honey is a great dog for any home:) She is a sweetie:) Also, Kinzi, Home goods sells cat toys:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoooHooo Kinzi, glad you are having company this weekend. Also glad to see Mary said Home Goods sells cat toys --- hope they have dog beds cause I am going to get a new bed for the lake since I like mine at home--- then I won't have to sleep on the couch like that is going to happen. I seriously do not think we ae getting another pet. Molly would not like Honey at all no matter how sweet she is. I just hope she doesn't bring you home with her then how would you keep up your blog?

    Hope we get lots of goodies while Moms are out shopping.

    Take care,

    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your company Kinzi and I bet you will get something special. I just saw you recent picture and you look Stunning! Woo Hoo girl kitty, you are so shapely. I know you worked really hard and look how well you did - great job pretty girl
    Love and hugs
    Sandy/Fluff WAc

    ReplyDelete