Thursday, April 21, 2011

Alright...who ratted me out?

Someone hinted to Mommy that I've been stealing too much of Sunny's meals so she made me get on the scale today. Dang thing said I weigh 16.6 lbs so now Mommy is trying to figure out how to prevent me from getting the extra snacks. She already cuts my ration of kibble because I sometimes eat Sunny's food...but doesn't she realize that I eat Sunny's food BECAUSE she is starving me to death? Maybe if she'd give me a decent size portion of food I wouldn't have to climb the cat tree, jump on the kitchen table, and then leap to island to push Sunny off and eat his food. Did she ever think of THAT?

I see Jilly eating all the time...how come her butt isn't a mile wide???? I think someone is spiking my food with extra calories! That must be it!!!

Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. Aww Gee pretty girl Kinzi, someone told on you. Well, 16.6 pounds isn't that bad - look how far you have come and big butts are not that bad. You are still very beautiful!
    Love and hugs
    Sandy/Fluff WAC

    ReplyDelete