Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Time to be silly!


'Twas 2 weeks after Christmas and just to be funny, not a creature was stirring, not even the new bunny. The beagles were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of bonies danced in their heads. Mommy in her kerchief and me on her lap, all snuggled in for a long winters' nap. Then what should appear before my eyes...but 2 Cadbury eggs that will go right to my thighs!

Ok so maybe that's not how the poem really goes...but they're already selling Cadbury eggs at the store...and I thought it was nuts to see Christmas junk being sold before Halloween. At least Mommy will be happy...football ends soon, especially if the Colts don't keep it together...so these will be good for consoling her.
Kinzi

1 comment:

  1. I had my 1st cadbury egg of the year just 3 days ago:)

    ReplyDelete